Located in Aitkin County Minnesota and just outside of Hill City Minnesota Quadna Mountain offers a quiet place to enjoy the beauty and natural environment of Minnesota.
This 11 building 93 unit complex was built in the mid to late 70's with the latest amenities. Units range from Studio, One, Two, Three and Four bedrooms with a fireplace in each. Some owners have been with us since the beginning. With a maintenance free building and low association dues our central location allows us to offer a quick weekend trip or an extended stay. Our superior crew keeps the grounds clean and units checked to make sure when you arrive everything is ready. Aitkin County offers low tax rates, quality service and access to an exceptional system of Bike, ATV and snowmobile trails (see below). If you're looking for a weekend place that allows you to enjoy all of the summer and winter activities without the constant upkeep of a cabin or second home then Quadna is for you. If you are buying for the long term or renting for the short term you will enjoy the experience and get the best our facility has to offer.
Trails & Byways
- Soo Line North (6.6 miles)
- Blind Lake Connector and Loop (7.5 miles)
- Great River Road National Scenic Byway (11.9 miles)
- Edge of the Wilderness National Scenic Byway (18.8 miles)
- Mesabi Trail (18.9 miles)
- Taconite State Trail (20 miles)
- Itasca County Snowmobile Trail Map
- Aitkin County Snowmobile Trail Map - 2020